Monday 2 April 2012

BEDA 2: Stacey is already failing at this.

Day two of BEDA and I'm already thinking that I'm going to have to carry a note book with me everywhere because by the time I get home my brain has gone to mush and I am far too tired to create a cohesive paragraph. I think the problem lately with my inability to write is the fact that I am a night person. I like being up and about when the world is a little more quiet and the street lights shine bright. The night has always been a much more creative time for me, mornings go to fast meaning that I feel like I've lost half of my day before I really get going. However having a 'normal' job means doing 'normal' things at 'normal times'. Oh bah.

I don't know what to write. I was going to write about relationships but I can't seem to put into words exactly what I want to say at the moment. I want to talk about the importance of a stable relationship and how that's both new and wonderful to me apart from a few extra special gems that have been there all along. I just can't seem to get my words out. Things in my head don't seem to flow as easily anymore. This month I want to talk about a lot, I want to talk about my plans for the future, about Harry Potter, about music and what's going on in the world but today it doesn't seem to be coming. I am going to keep trying though and I'm hoping that by the end of the month I am able to at least write something I wouldn't mind reading myself. I think I'm going to have to plan it, that was never my old way of blogging but as I said that wasn't very good anyway and very much about my 'feelings' rather than anything of interest.

I also want to finish my book this month, that will also hopefully form part of BEDA as I would like to review it on here. The book is While you were sleeping and so far it's excellent, I enjoy mysteries and constantly trying to figure out the next move. I think that's what I shall go and do now. I am going to come in tomorrow and blog straight away with a cup of tea and actually make this something interesting. Ok, maybe not interesting but better than this. Ueh BEDA fail, well done if you're reading this and got all the way to here!

No comments:

Post a Comment