Friday 6 April 2012

Beda 6:Opps

So I missed a day. I didn't expect to be missing a say so early in the challenge but I came in last night and went to sleep thinking a nap would help. I then woke up and hour and a half later with a full on cold hating on me and destroying any chance of a clear head. I then preceded to eat dinner, watch CSI and go back to bed. Fun right? My body absolutely hates me and I have the worst immune system going and working in an office with recycled air thats a breeding ground for disease doesn't really help. Anyway enough excuses I am going to attempt to do two blog posts today. One now at 2:15pm and one later on so at least I've kind of attempted to make it up.

I now have 10 days off work to do with whatever I want (unimpressed that one of them is going to be on the couch trying to get rid of this hideous cold). I think I need the break away from work, everything in there seems to be getting to me at the moment. It can be childish and stressful and just plain unnecessary. I have taken to walking around muttering 'drama-lama' repeatedly whenever anything goes off. It's not positive stress and if I am going to have a job that stresses me out I at least want to have something that benefits me too (and not just financially).

Right this is going to have to be it. I don't have any more energy for now and I am going to spend the day recovering, reading and relaxing.
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment